Airship Construction and Use Rules
- 5 passengers per airship not counting pilot.
- Can bomb locations but not people.
- Passengers cannot fire markers, attack or take any actions while in transport other than unloading from transport.
- Passengers must either have jetpack, parachute, rope, etc to get off an airship while in flight.
- Passengers may unload from an airship while it is landed.
- A passenger must run completely around airship to load.
- No cardboard. If it must be used it cannot be identifiable. Cardboard is lame.
- If to be used at night, must have adequate lighting and colored lighting to designate team. Also a flashing red light to show when it has been disabled.
Event Specific Construction
- Super Epic Loot Quest: Airships must be constructed with helium balloons
- Battle of the Steel: Airships for Battle of the Steel must be high-tech and look awesome.
- Lunatics: Airship must look like a helicopter.
- No Silent Nights: Airship must resemble Santa's Sleigh.